logo

Full Roster of PSBS Biak for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025

본문

Football fans in Indonesia are eagerly awaiting PSBS Biak's performance as they enter Liga 1 2024/2025. As Liga 2 champions, PSBS features some standout players this season. They are set to kick off the Liga 1 campaign against the defending champions Persib Bandung. The match will be held at the Si Jalak Harupat Stadium in Soreang, Bandung Regency, on Friday (August 9) evening WIB. Among PSBS’s lineup, three players are expected to make a significant impact against Persib: Alexsandro dos Santos Ferreira, Todd Ferre, and Alberto Goncalves. This forward trio will bring a unique flair to PSBS’s game, particularly in the challenging Liga 1 2024/2025 season. Here’s an analysis and prediction of their performance for the opening match between Persib and PSBS:

rivaldo-enero-pakpah_e3ab338.jpgPersija experimented with different player combinations in the 2024 Presidential Cup. Carlos Pena should have found the right lineup by now. If this is the case, Persija has a good chance of winning. Barito Putera has kept several crucial players, including Bayu Pradana and Rizky Pora, who can make a big impact with their experience. With some fortune, Barito Putera could potentially earn at least one point from this game.

arema-dewa-united-du_de56686.jpgPSBS Biak has signed numerous new players, featuring a group of foreign players from Argentina. PSBS Biak is a newly promoted team in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. The Pacific Storm was promoted after winning Liga 1 in the 2023/2024 season, defeating Semen Padang in the final. PSBS Biak has assembled the best talents from Papua to compete in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. Jem Kelly Sroyer was signed from Persik Kediri. Todd Ferre, Donny Monim, and Yohanes Kandaimu have also returned. From the foreign contingent, Julian Velazquez, Gabriel Esparza, and Abel Arganaraz will debut in Indonesia. All three are from Argentina, the same country as coach Juan Esnaider. PSBS Biak has made changes to their coaching staff. Regi Aditya, who led the Pacific Storm to promotion, cannot continue with the team due to licensing issues. His position is taken over by Juan Esnaider. As a player, Esnaider had a notable career. He has played for Juventus and Real Madrid. Additionally, the Argentine played for Atletico Madrid, Real Zaragoza, and River Plate. As a coach, Esnaider has managed Getafe before. Unfortunately, he had limited success as he joined Getafe when the team was struggling and faced relegation from La Liga in the 2015/2016 season. Esnaider will be supported by Robertino Pugliara, who has extensive knowledge of Indonesian and Papuan football. The former Persipura player can serve as a translator and cultural bridge for Esnaider and PSBS Biak.

Dewa United is looking formidable for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. In their preparations, Tangsel Warriors delivered a crushing blow to Persik Kediri in a friendly match. Dewa United triumphed with a 4-0 victory, showcasing their strength. The match took place at Stadion Kebo Giro, Boyolali, Central Java, on Monday (29/7) evening WIB. After a goalless first half, Dewa United stepped up their game in the second half. The Tangsel Warriors took the lead with a goal from Septian Bagaskar in the 48th minute. Three minutes later, Alexis Messidoro displayed his skills, adding a second goal for Dewa United. The midfielder, who played for Persis Solo last season, capitalized on a pass from Taisei Marukawa to score. Messidoro, recently joined Dewa United, continued to impress. Dewa United scored a third goal through Egy Maulana Vikri, assisted by Ricky Kambuaya, in the 70th minute. Not content with just one goal, Messidoro also contributed an assist, setting up Alex Martins for the fourth goal in the 80th minute. This win marks Dewa United's second victory in their preseason campaign. Previously, Jan Olde Riekerink's squad had beaten the newly-promoted PSBS Biak 2-1. (Bola.net/Fitri Apriani)

Persebaya Surabaya's lineup for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 features prominent names such as Ernando Ari, Francisco Rivera, and Bruno Moreira. Following a tough 2023/2024 season, Persebaya has made significant improvements. Francisco Rivera, last season's best player, is anticipated to boost their attack with his creativity. Moreover, Flavio Silva, who netted 23 goals for Persik Kediri last season, joins as a key striker. The team also retains essential players like Ernando Ari and Bruno Moreira, known for their reliable performances.

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

mariano-peralta-born_f73d3d4.jpgIf you loved this short article and you would like to get even more information regarding 3 catatan menarik pss sleman menggilas arema fc kindly go to our website.20240804bl_final-pia_13c5c05.jpg

select count(*) as cnt from g5_login where lo_ip = '3.21.93.20'

145 : Table './baghug77/g5_login' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

error file : /bbs/board.php