logo

One zero one Brain Teasers For Adults (with Solutions)

본문

How did the canine do it? 7. I can't be bought, but I might be stolen with a look. I am worthless to one, but priceless to two. 8. Flip me on my side and I am every thing. Reduce me in half and I am nothing. 9. Regardless of how little or how much you use me, you modify me each month. While you suppose in terms of time. Eleven. What has cities, however no homes; forests, however no timber; and water, but no fish? There may be pizza with cheese, however not sausage. There is pepper, however no salt. There is a door, but no entrance or exit. What's the legislation? Every word in Wally’s World should comprise double letters. 52. I come in several shapes and sizes. Elements of me are curved, other components are straight.

Learn it out loud: There are 30 bears and なぞなぞ簡単 28 (twenty ATE) rabbits. So two bears did not eat rabbits! I am all the time in entrance of you. You cannot keep away from me, however you possibly can by no means catch me. Jack and Jill are mendacity on the flooring of a home, lifeless. They died from lack of water, however there is a damaged glass beside them and a pool of water on the flooring. Can you explain what happened? I’ve traveled the universe yet I’ve never been anyplace but residence. 33. I am a fruit. You possibly can go on one among me. You can too discover me in a calendar. 34. I'm originally of all the things and the tip of in every single place. 35. You don’t know me yet, but always miss me when I’m gone.

Only one after that it’s not empty anymore. 7. What belongs to you however other individuals use it more than you? 8. I by no means was but at all times shall be. Nobody ever saw me however everybody knows I exist. I give people the motivation to better themselves day-after-day. 9. Paul's top is six feet, he's an assistant at a butcher's store, and wears size 9 shoes. What does he weigh? 10. What runs, however never walks. Murmurs, but never talks.

select count(*) as cnt from g5_login where lo_ip = '3.137.172.115'

145 : Table './baghug77/g5_login' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

error file : /bbs/board.php