logo

Ex-Governor of Jakarta Anies Baswedan welcomed the Prosperous Justice …

본문

050900900_1718960707-Infografis_SQ_Prabowo_Kumpulkan_Ketum_Parpol_Koalisi_Indonesia_Maju.jpg**PKS to Invite PDIP to Support Anies-Sohibul Iman Pair** Additionally, Syaikhu mentioned that PKS is also open to forming a coalition with PDIP to jointly nominate the Anies Baswedan-Sohibul Iman duo in the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada. "Yes, it is very possible (a coalition with PDIP) if we invite other parties to nominate this pair," stated Syaikhu. However, Syaikhu admitted that he has not yet communicated with PDIP regarding the Jakarta Pilkada. "I haven't communicated officially," he said. Even so, Syaikhu emphasized that his party will first fight for the Anies and PKS internal cadre Sohibul Iman pair for the Jakarta Pilkada. "God willing, this (Anies-Sohibul Iman) is what we will fight for until registration at KPUD," stated Syaikhu.

Huda reminded that the Jakarta Pilkada is very fluid and nothing is fixed, including for PKS, even though it won the Jakarta legislative election but cannot nominate alone. "Nominating two figures simultaneously as both governor and deputy governor candidates is a political party's privilege with a golden ticket, having 20 percent. We know our friends at PKS won the last legislative election but haven't surpassed 20 percent as they only have 18 seats while 20 percent requires 22 seats," he said. "So, in my opinion, this model of monopolizing figures for a party that does not meet and does not have a golden ticket is dangerous, it’s dangerous," he stated.

024287400_1492077210-20170413-Distribusi-Logistik-Pilkada-DKI-Fanani-1.jpgThis decision is inspired by his resolve to provide a fresh option, presenting a new perspective and background to the citizens of Banten, apart from the long-standing political family in the region. Wismansyah's tenure in Tangerang has been noted for creativity in city management and development of inclusive infrastructure, creating a firm groundwork to advance Banten. In this context, he is dedicated to advocating for social justice, sustainable development, and fair development throughout Banten. Arief shared his willingness to face the challenges of the Pilkada in Banten with a vision focused on positive change and improvements for all societal layers. He shared that his decision to run was initially unexpected, but the support from the community and his family made him reconsider. He noted that a meeting with VP Ma'ruf Amin significantly impacted his decision to run. "I was asked by VP Ma’ruf Amin, and we had a meeting. He questioned, are you really running, Mr. Arief? If you want to run, you have to win; if you’re not sure you can win, don’t run, he said. I agreed with him. Eventually, on Monday afternoon, I decided to run," Arief said when interviewed in the Karawaci area of Tangerang City, Sunday. Arief also shared his views on the ruling political family in Banten, noting the division in the community related to this dominance. Nevertheless, he is hopeful about contending with renowned contenders in the region. "I hope to work together with the Banten community to build together, including with the existing dynasties," he added. Arief stressed his readiness to cooperate with various parties for the advancement of Banten, without compromising the interests of the people. "Whatever the outcome, I hope the next leadership can provide the best for Banten," he concluded. Should you adored this short article and you would want to get details with regards to pilkada Jakarta Andika Perkasa generously pay a visit to our own website. With this step, Arief Rachadiono Wismansyah invites the people of Banten to endorse a shared vision in advancing the region through the upcoming election.

**Pairing Anies-Sohibul in the Jakarta Pilkada is a Blunder** Deputy Secretary General (Wasekjen) of the National Awakening Party (PKB), Syaiful Huda, stated that the change in stance by PKS, which initially proposed Sohibul Iman as the gubernatorial candidate and then changed to deputy governor for Anies Baswedan, reflects internal confusion within PKS. "The internal confusion among PKS friends, which should have been internal PKS consumption, has been published," stated Huda at the Parliament Complex, Senayan, Jakarta, on June 26, 2024.

PKB Jakarta proposes the duo of Anies Baswedan and the Chairman of the DKI Jakarta Regional House of Representatives (DPRD) as well as a politician from the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDIP), Prasetyo Edi Marsudi, for the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada. Besides Prasetyo Edi, Hasbiallah mentioned that Anies could also be paired with the Chairman of the Indonesian Solidarity Party (PSI) Kaesang Pangarep or the Acting (Pj) Governor of DKI Jakarta, Heru Budi Hartono.

"We are committed to supporting Anies. Regarding the deputy governor candidate, we will also communicate with PDIP. It could be Anies-Prasetio Edi Marsudi, Chairman of DPRD DKI Jakarta, Kaesang Pangarep, and P Heru Budi Hartono," stated Hasbiallah in a written statement, quoted on Wednesday. According to Hasbiallah, any party can promote their cadres as gubernatorial or deputy gubernatorial candidates in the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada. However, he mentioned that coalition discussions are needed to determine Anies' running mate.

"PKS has the Chairman of DPRD DKI. They can't take the deputy governor position too. I think Anies-Pras is ideal," he said. Moreover, he added, the relationship between Anies Baswedan and Prasetyo has been established since Anies served as the governor of Jakarta from 2017 to 2022. Furthermore, Hasbiallah hopes that communication between PKB and PDIP can be established quickly so that the deputy governor position for Anies can be finalized.022073900_1697019834-IMG_20231011_132528.jpg

select count(*) as cnt from g5_login where lo_ip = '18.191.192.59'

145 : Table './baghug77/g5_login' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

error file : /bbs/board.php