logo

National Awakening Party Deputy Secretary-General Syaiful Huda stated …

본문

010391500_1713965759-Banner_Infografis_KPU_Tetapkan_Prabowo-Gibran__Presiden_dan_Wapres_Terpilih_2024-2029.jpgAgus is the sibling of Devid A. Yunanto, the previous Aspri to Jokowi, also known as President Jokowi. Agus I. is said to be aiming to become a candidate for Boyolali Regent through the Gerindra Party in the 2024 Pilkada. "Yes, it's true, he plans to run in the Boyolali local election from the Gerindra," said Junaidi Rahmad, Secretary of the Boyolali DPC Gerindra Party, as quoted from a press release on Monday. According to him, Agus is currently still employed as a civil servant in the Government of Solo City, Central Java. In addition, Agus I. is also recognized as a businessman in the wood or furniture industry. "Yes, an ASN at Solo Dispora," he mentioned. Junaidi mentioned that his party would support Irawan as a participant in the 2024 Boyolali Pilkada. In case you loved this information and you wish to receive more info relating to pilkada Manado sepi Pemilih assure visit our web site. He mentioned that Agus had expressed his readiness to step down as in accordance with Law Number 20 of 2023 concerning the State Civil Apparatus (ASN). In Law Number 20 of 2023 concerning State Apparatus, Article 56 and Article 59 Paragraph (3) explain that top madya officials and senior pratama officials who plan to run for governor and deputy governor, regent and deputy regent, mayor and deputy mayor must resign in writing from their positions upon being nominated. "It is supposed to be that way (resign from the civil service) and he is ready (to resign). After the nomination, the resignation process will begin, at the end of July or early August 2024, according to the planned schedule," explained R. Junaidi. Devid Became Jokowi's Assistant Since Becoming Mayor of Solo Previously, a 14-second video surfaced showing Irawan Agus standing tall and giving a salute. The video included the text #AGUSIRAWAN #MAJUBOYOLALI #GERAKANPEDULIBOYOLALI at the bottom. Besides Agus, the Boyolali DPC Gerindra has received two other registrants. They are Jumariyanto, an {entrepreneur from Wonogiri Regency|businessman from Wonogiri|entrepreneur based in

Maximum Effort When asked how optimistic he is about running in the 2024 Pilkada, Dico Ganinduto couldn't provide a definite answer. He confesses he can only make his best effort and entrust the outcome to God. "I believe, as humans, we must strive and make maximum efforts. As much as possible, try with good intentions. We leave the results to Allah," explained Dico Ganinduto.

087493700_1704812552-19f8f349-2e09-4bcd-bfa5-8dca321384ad.jpegnDeputy Chairman of the DPP Gerindra Party, Habiburokhman, spoke about the news that the Advanced Indonesia Coalition (KIM) offered the position of deputy governor candidate to the Prosperous Justice Party (PKS) for the 2024 Jakarta Regional Election

"It should also be known that KIM is not just focusing on Jakarta and West Java. We have built an understanding to continue the success from the presidential election to the regional elections," said Doli, quoted from YouTube Liputan6, Thursday (June 20, 2024)

086170400_1673068313-Prabowo_Resmikan_Kantor_Badan_Pemenangan_Presiden_Partai_Gerindra-Faizal-5.JPGI Am Ready Dico Ganinduto intends to make a positive impact to the country by competing in the Pilkada. He is sincere and resigned if fate dictates otherwise. "So, whatever the result, I am ready. I am sincere, as long as I make maximum efforts. My intention is to make a positive contribution to the country," he admitted.

Furthermore, public reaction has been considerable in response to the speculation that Raffi Ahmad and Dico Ganinduto will pair up in the upcoming election. As a spouse, Chacha Frederica acknowledges she will always support Dico Ganinduto's decision to compete in the Central Java Pilkada, including her husband's initiative to invite Raffi Ahmad to join the political contest. "As long as my husband is with Raffi, I pray for the best," said Chacha Frederica regarding the Pilkada to the press in the Tendean area, Southern Jakarta, Tuesday (28/5/2024). "During the photoshoot, Gigi was also there. So, Gigi and I as wives support our husbands as long as it is positive, good, and beneficial for many people. Yes, we stand by them," Chacha Frederica added.

The ceremonial Pilkada launch was graced by the presence of Forkopimda members, political party leaders, election organizers and supervisors, as well as religious and community leaders. Dompu KPUD Chairman Arif Rahman, in his speech, said that this year's Dompu Pilkada is based on the spirit of local wisdom, namely Manggini, Manggari, Mataroa. Arif explained that the spirit of Manggini has a philosophical meaning, a quality Pilkada process prioritizing integrity. Then, Manggari means that the community faces the Pilkada with joy. And the philosophical meaning of Mataroa is that the result of the Pilkada ensures the sovereignty of the people.

Typically, the Pilkada is held twice, specifically the local implementation and the legal dispute process at the Constitutional Court (Mahkamah Konstitusi). "Typically, if the Pilkada is conducted twice, it means what? That means initially conducted locally, secondly at the MK," said Hadi while giving guidance in the Coordination Meeting of the 2024 simultaneous Pilkada organizers in Makassar, South Sulawesi, on Wednesday. "That's why the TNI-Polri have to be cautious about safeguarding during the actual Pilkada and during the MK sessions, ensuring the readiness of the TNI-Polri forces to safeguard the regions," he added. Hadi expects the 2024 Pilkada stages will proceed without problems and securely without any obstacles in their implementation. Besides, post-Pilkada security must also be guaranteed. Hadi added that political and legal stability is essential. He believes, the situation and condition of Polhukam stability will greatly affect the Pilkada stages. "We concur that all components of the nation and state must to maintain political, legal, and security stability for the 2024 Pilkada," he concluded. Preventing Conflict Before the 2024 Pilkada Hadi Tjahjanto provided a special message to the TNI, Polri, and BIN for the security of the 2024 concurrent Pilkada. Hadi advised that regions with possible conflicts must be anticipated before security issues occur. He said this while giving guidance in the Coordination Meeting of the 2024 Pilkada organizers in Makassar, South Sulawesi, on Wednesday. "Particularly TNI, Polri, and BIN. BIN was also present, in the mapping of regions, have to determine regions with potential conflicts to anticipate security disturbances before they occur," said Hadi. "TNI, Polri, and BIN must be vigilant, aware beforehand, so that they can anticipate any potential issues," he continued. Furthermore, Hadi called for collaboration from local governments in supporting the 2024 Pilkada implementation. If local governments fail to support, the concurrent Pilkada will inevitably be hindered. "Therefore, total collaboration can guarantee the successful implementation of the 2024 simultaneous Pilkada," he said. Hadi reminded local governments to take important measures, including avoiding overlaps between the central and local governments.

select count(*) as cnt from g5_login where lo_ip = '18.216.194.71'

145 : Table './baghug77/g5_login' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

error file : /bbs/board.php